Friday, December 25, 2015

We survived Christmas 2015

Let's be honest...I was bound to cry yesterday. It was Christmas without my little love. As Logan woke up, and was amazed by all the gifts Santa gave him I still was "ok". I knew Sydney didn't have anything under the tree, and I was somewhat ok with that. I knew she was with us, and we made Christmas as special as it could be this year. I didn't lose it until Krissy texted me and said, " don't do timehop". I should have listened, because I looked and got so upset. I was so mad, and so sick to my stomach all at once. I missed her, and wiped away my tears. The tears didn't stop either when we drove up to her area and I brought flowers to her site. Most people were giving their kids toys I was doing that for one, but not the other...makes me want to vomit. There is nothing else I can do to fix it.
Christmas Day wasn't easy either, because we were back at Krissy and Stephen's like last year. Was so hard to not have Sydney there, but the love that everyone has for Logan is pretty amazing. We are so lucky that we have such amazing friends that are family. 
I have to say I'm very proud of my little family; especially Shane and I. We survived one of the toughest holidays thus far. It was not easy, and I'm glad it's over. Thank you to everyone that made the holidays sparkle, and have been my rock through the last few weeks. Next stop New Years where we say goodbye and good riddens to 2015. Bring on 2016 you really need to be better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment