Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Team Holiday Sparklers

As you all know, these last few weeks have been tough going through the motions of the holiday season. I miss her very much and would give anything to have her back. Everyone has been so generous lately with remembering, sharing, and bringing the sparkle to the holiday season. 
Last night I have to admit that I got the biggest surprise that definitely put a smile on my face. Leanne sent me a message that she was coming over, and I never thought anything of it. I got a text saying, "what happened to Minnie"? I looked outside, and Minnie was fine. "What are you talking about and where are you?" I asked? 
As soon as I stepped away from the curtain I glanced back to pink, sparkles, girls in tutus, and singing ladies marching down the street. "Team Holiday Sparkles" I called them were at my front door. I ran outside with Logan, and was beyond in shock. They were all caroling in tutus, and were filled with holiday cheer. It's often hard to get in the holiday spirit this year, but this sure did the trick. 
I am beyond grateful that I have so many friends, and friends that are family that took the time to do this last night. 
I know I've already said thank you to these girls, but I want them to know that they made me smile, and we had so much fun. Last night as I danced with Logan I knew Sydney was there with us. Sparkles, tutus, and pink...Sydney was definitely there.

No comments:

Post a Comment