Sunday, December 20, 2015

Syd's truck came to visit her mama

From past experience talking with mediums I know for sure that Sydney can see everything that is going on with us. I'm 100% sure that on Saturday she did not like the fact that I was having a mini panic attack in the car. I wish she was right in front of me and I could just hold her one last time. Each day I have these mini flashbacks that are horrible to say the least. I go all the way back to the night she passed away. I shake my head and try to get rid of the awful memory from the last few minutes we saw her- devastating! 
I know Sydney doesn't want me to focus on the negative, but instead the amazing sparkly legacy she left behind. Every day when Sydney's fire truck moves I know for sure she's with me. Sometimes it will go off when I'm chasing Logan around the house, or when I'm just having some quality time in the living room. To say the least she lets us know she's here with us. Yesterday was a little different. I was relaxing on the couch when the truck went off- back and forth, and around in circles it went. I picked up the truck and moved it closer to me. I knew she wanted to be with her mama. Apparently that wasn't good enough, because the truck moved around and around again. I thought maybe I'll just put it next to me, because that's what she wants. As soon as I put the truck on the couch it came closer and closer until it banged into me. I looked at the truck and said, "Sydney I know you want to be with mama" and then just laughed. I ended up putting it on the desk and continuing to do my work. 
That was Sydney's way of saying she was with me today. She wanted to be with her mama, because she knows I have been having a hard time lately.
Thanks for coming by to visit today, and always Syd. Mama needed a visit from you, as I sparkle and shine on!



No comments:

Post a Comment