Thursday, December 17, 2015

Happy Holidays from Disney

Last week by accident Sydney's first baby ornament was knocked over and cracked. In the itinal moment I became very upset, because I didn't know how I would replace it. This was a personalized Minnie ornament from Disney. I called Disney hoping they would fix it. They took down my info and details and said it would be here hopefully by Christmas. I explained my situation, and she asked about Logan. I told her we would be coming to Disney in February, so we could pick out others, but Sydney was very important. 
Yesterday I got a package in the mail from Disney. The ornament was here; perfect as ever, and also a few other boxes. What was in the boxes? I didn't order anything else. 
I opened a box and out came a stuffed Olaf, another box had a Lightning McQueen ornament with Logan's name on it, and then the last box had a Minnie angel with Sydney's name on it.
Accompanying the gifts was a nice letter from one of "Santas Elves." This was so amazing that Disney had done this. Everything they sent me was just perfect. It made me so happy. 
This season people have done so much that I'm overjoyed with emotions. I can't wait to go to Disney in two months, and experience the magic. 
Thank you Disney for being so magical, and keeping the sparkle alive. It was just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment