Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holiday Sparkle and Shine

There's so much "sparkle", "shine", and "glitter" this holiday season that it's hard to not think of my baby girl! I'm not the only one that is thinking of her, so is everyone else this holiday season. I just want to thank everyone that has spread the sparkle in so many ways to us. It has so helped, and has made this holiday season a little brighter. Everyone's gestures, comments, gifts, texts, and calls has made such a tough season slightly better.
It's hard to bury myself in all my sorrows when I have a little boy who loves me so much. I'm making the best of the holiday's for him.  This holiday season we've "sparkled" and "shined". Logan has embraced the "holiday sparkle" and I'm so happy for that.
For the next couple of days until Christmas I will look for that sparkle a little harder, and continue to make our holiday sparkle. Sydney will never be forgotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment