Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Saying Goodbye to 2015


As the year comes to an end we often look back on all the memories and moments that were made throughout the year. Every day I often have flashbacks to the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone, and it came in 2015.
It's devastating to me that I have to look back on memories of my baby girl who is no longer here. It's been over 9months, and I constantly am reminded by the horrible events that occurred that night on March 19th. 
As we say goodbye to 2015 I want people to always remember. I want people to know that Sydney was taken from us for no reason, and that is all we know. As we move into 2016 we will continue to sparkle and shine on. Unfortunately, the year might change but the tragic event is ever so clear. Sydney would want nothing more than for her sparkle to be spread, As Sydney's mom I will continue to preach the little life lessons I hold dear: "take pictures", "make memories", "cherish the moments", and "never give up". 
It's been such a tough year, but I'm bound to sparkle into 2016. I've come so far with many hopes and dreams for Sydney's legacy, and will continue to make her proud. 
From my little family to yours...Happy New Year! Let's all SPARKLE into 2016.






No comments:

Post a Comment