Saturday, December 19, 2015

Still SPARKLING 9months later

275 days...23,760,000 seconds later and I sit here writing the blog wondering why, and asking myself each day...are you serious this happened? 9 months later and the pain sits deep within my heart. 
I've grown so much within the last 9 months. I've learned to manage my emotions, preach about the sparkle,and instill life lessons on others that I meet. As I've learned time is fragile, and at any moment your whole life can be turned around.
As we head into Christmas next week and say goodbye to 2015 I begin to prepare myself of all the highs and lows that will come with it. Yesterday I represented Sydney at an ugly sweater party, and didn't show off an ugly sweater, but instead went with a sparkle sweater. "I don't do ugly...I sparkle." It was nice to let loose while remembering always. We will always remember, and will continue to sparkle wherever we go. Each day the seconds go by but the pain is still there. It will never go away...9 months later it never goes away. We miss you baby girl, and are doing all we can to keep your sparkle alive! Mama loves you Syd.



No comments:

Post a Comment