Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Sparkling through the flipagram

Goodbye 2015 see you never again!!! 2015 has to got to go down as the worst year ever. We tried so hard moving forward and did our best to make new memories, but it was so hard. We did it for our family, the sparkle, and for Logan.
For the past 2 years I have created a flipagram of the year in review. It was so nice to look back on all the pictures I took, and as you know there were a ton. 
Fast forward to this year's flipagram. Kind of how I felt with the calendar this year. Wanted to throwup a bunch of times, and it was heartbreaking to see those of Sydney up until the day she passed away. 
I think Syd was fooling around with me, because it took me 3 times to make the video and the first two times it would freeze every time I would add a picture of Syd. I was going to give up, but said out loud  "Syd let mommy do this" closed out of the program, and started again. It then worked. 
Over 200 photos ( should have been 400)  but I had to pick and chose, and the flipagram is done. All the memories will live on. 
We will ALWAYS remember, will Sparkle On, and will continue to Take a Picture, so we can capture those memories.  
Here's to 2016...it needs to be better then 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment