Sunday, December 27, 2015

Mama where's Bronco?


Conversation all day long yesterday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Logan: "Mama...where's Bronco? "Where's my Brotha"? 
Me: "He's laying down Logan."
Logan: "Mama I have a sista and brotha!" Me: "Whose your brotha Logan?"
Logan: It's "Bronco". 
Me: "Whose your sista Logan?" 
Logan: "It's Ne-Ne".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recently Logan has been obsessed with Bronco. He wants to be with him constantly, and would rather play catch with Bronco then playing with his own toys. I've noticed lately that Logan has adapted well to playing by himself since Sydney has been gone. Logan talks about her constantly, but it's just not the same. I think Logan is more into Bronco lately, because he wants to play with someone else. It stings really bad knowing that he is now "the only child", and has to adapt to being by himself. I'm lucky that he has a good relationship with Bronco, and is keeping busy. I'll always keep Sydney's memories alive for Logan. No matter how much it hurts I will do it for Logan. I will keep their twin-bond going as long as I can. 
I truelly believe that Bronco knows that Logan needs a little more loving. He's such a good dog, and is becoming one of Logan's best buddies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment