Saturday, December 5, 2015

May Your Holiday Sparkle

Yesterday was Christmas on the common in East Bridgewater. Tis the season to spread the sparkle, shine, and keep Sydney's legacy going. It's been almost 9 months and I feel I have touched so many peoples lives. I've met so many people that have become sparklers, and those that were new, and unsure of what a "sparkle" or "Sydney Craven Memorial Fund" was about.
Yesterday I met so many people that are so excited for the sparklefest and tutu run, and those that are new to the fund. It's always so hard to talk about the night Sydney passed away, and I often feel myself bringing it up when people asked how she passed. I want people to know that she has a bigger purpose. It's to keep her fund alive, spread the sparkle, and keep on going for her friends and family.
Yesterday I did just that. I had my tutu on, a pink sparkly shirt, and a big pink bow in my hair. I was ready to spread the sparkle with Stephanie, and make it a great day. 
Tis the season to sparkle, and do our best. Another hard day, but we keep going. That's all we can do as we keep her legacy and sparkle alive through the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment