Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A holiday card that Sparkles

As many of you already know I'm obsessed with taking pictures and have always thought hard about my holiday cards. I couldn't wait to post a pic of the twins for everyone to see, and always had to find the perfect outfit to make the card a success. I was one proud mama.
This year I can honestly say was so difficult. The fact of thinking of a holiday card made me want to cringe, and cry. The thoughts scrambled through my head. Can't make it a family picture, because Sydney is not there and she's always been in it. Can't have Logan just sitting by himself in a Christmas sweater, because that would be sad, without his partner in crime. 
I thought long and hard about this year's holiday card, and wanted it to be so special for us, and to remember the sparkle. At first I wanted to do a New Years card, but then changed my mind. 
I worked really hard with Maggie Jill Photography to come up with the best photo to capture Logan and the sparkle. 
What better way to spread the holiday cheer then to "shine bright". Whenever Jill showed me the picture of Logan with his sign for Sydney that she captured I knew exactly what to do. I needed to find a card with lots of sparkle and shine.
Scrolling through over 200 cards wasn't easy until I found the one that was perfect to remember Syd. 
Although Sydney isn't physically with us this year she sure is with us in spirit. Whenever you look at Logan this year you'll see Sydney. You'll see her within Logans eyes, smile, and the sparkle sign. 
The holiday card was done, and another thing was checked off my list. It's not easy, but getting through the holiday card was a big hurdle. I always want everyone to remember Sydney, and the twin bond. The sparkle was in full effect, and Logan definitely did his best to shine bright for his twin Ne-Ne. 

1 comment:

  1. This is the most ADORABLE pic ever! So touching. You have such a knack with photography! What a nice remembrance. You are always in my thoughts and prayers <3

    ReplyDelete