Monday, December 14, 2015

A lullaby for Ne-Ne



When Logan and I got home from daycare yesterday we did our usual routine; ate dinner, played, and then got our pajamas on. While getting our pajamas on Logan had noticed the noise machine we've had since the twins were babies. I always put the same "white noise" on each night, but Logan decided he wanted to hear other noises it made. He turned the button to the "lullaby" sound and said, "mama it's Ne-Ne's music". I usually just say, "yes", and move on, but this time I tried something new. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: I know you miss Ne-Ne we all do LoLo. Did she tell you to play that song?
Logan: Yes 
Me: Did you see Ne-Ne?
Logan: Yah at daycare downstairs
Me: You saw her today? Where was she?
Logan: laying on a mat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some may say that I might have forced him to say something; however, I don't believe that at all. If your like me and you BELIEVE then you know he saw her today. You know there's something about that lullaby, and a connection to her. Logan saying these things just brings comfort to my heart. I hope she will always stay with Logan, and watch over him no matter where he goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment