Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Looking back at pictures



People ask me how I put up pictures of Sydney all the time. Some people say, "I don't know how you do it, because I definitely couldn't". I sometimes feel like saying, "never say never." What I mean by this is that at times it's unbearable to look at pictures of her, but your mind tells you to just post, never forget, and share that sparkle. There are times when I look at a picture and just want to "barf". I can only look at pictures that Sydney was in for a little bit, and then move on. If I sit there and scroll all the way through the 5000 or so I have I wouldn't make it. I'd be a sobbing mess, and probably would have a mini panic attack. I'm not going to lie I've tried it before, and it didn't end well. It ended with a phone call to a bestie hyperventilating, because I miss her so much.
I never want to forget my baby girl, and will continue to do all I can to show, post, and remember. The sad part is that over the next few months the pictures will need to start over again. After March 18th there will be no more "recent" pictures. All I can do is start over and keep the memories alive, and remembered.
From one grieving mother to another: never be afraid to share, remember, and have mixed emotions. The memories are not easy to see at times, but we do all we can to keep the love ones we lost alive.
At times you want to be sick, because your pain in your heart is so deep. All you can do is take one step forward, keep being strong, and always REMEMBER! It's so hard, but all you can do is try!!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment