Saturday, December 26, 2015

Much needed family time


I don't know when the last time we pretty much stayed in all afternoon and snuggled as a family. We played playdough, paw-patrol, the matching game, and finished it out with a movie night. The only thing that was missing was Syd. When I asked Logan which movie he wanted to watch he eagerly said, "Snow White". Then Snow White it was! We grabbed our popcorn and snuggled under the blanket. This movie time was for you Sydney! We sure did miss you, but you were right with us. As the hustle and bustle of the holiday season comes to an end I will try to do what matters most- spending time with my little family. Here's to a relaxing weekend where the only thing that matters is my little loves. We remembered you tonight Syd and always will!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment