Friday, December 4, 2015

The necklace

I never have been much of a jewelry person. I'm pretty simple; I have my earrings, some bracelets, my locket with Sydney pic in it, and my two little disks with their names, birthstones, and date of birth on them.
Yesterday during a meeting I realized they were missing. I got up and shook out my clothes. Out dropped the locket, but nothing else. I started to freak out and sent a message to everyone at school to look around. Towards the end of the day I looked everywhere, and began to realize it was either at home or fell in the street. 
A teacher came up to me and said a student found my necklace.  I was so excited, and said I wanted to see the student to thank them. What was the student wearing? Of course a sparkle, glitter, and shine shirt. I got chills through my body. Of course this little girl had found it. How perfect! Sydney knew I was going to find it. She just wanted me to play hide-and-seek . This necklace is so special to me that I always will wear it. I know Sydney is always with me, and whenever I look down I can see her, and always remember the twin bond, and her sparkle!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment