Saturday, August 15, 2015

Trying to be strong

There are good days and then there are bad days. Sometimes I have more bad days then good, but that is just part of the grieving process. Life is not always easy, and there are times when I do all I can to not explode, and just breakdown.
To be honest I'd rather be "strong", because it takes so much out of me to just be sad. 
It sure is painful, and there are times when we are knocked down, but have to get back up. Sometimes being knocked down is often not so bad, because you get right back up and become "strong" again. 
We would do anything to have Sydney back and wish we didn't have to go through this. That would just be a simple solution to the pain, but unfortunately never will happen. For now we just put one foot in front of the other, do our best with Logan, remember the to sparkle, and always BREATHE!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment