Friday, August 21, 2015

Back to work I go


I can't believe my summer is officially ending this weekend- back to work I go, and boy am I nervous. I'm just filled with so many mixed emotions. I'm sad to leave Logan, happy to go back to my co- workers, nervous that I'll be sad often about Sydney, and the reasons go on. The fear is definitely there, but I believe I'm ready. I believe I'm going to be the best guidance counselor I can be; however, with the exception that I might have some ups and downs and good days and bad days. 
Life is about to change again. A new routine, and a new chapter. It's going to be hard not to think of Sydney all the time, but I know I'll be spreading lots of sparkles everywhere. I wonder if I can paint my office pink? Well maybe that might be too much, but you better believe there will be a "sparkle sign"!
This summer has been more than amazing, and I've created so many memories that I can take with me. As I turn into Mrs. Craven- guidance counselor I will try my best to smile, be happy, and be fun. It's not going to be easy, but honestly what really is? As I take one day at a time I believe I'll be alright. 




No comments:

Post a Comment