Sunday, August 16, 2015

A little boy who loves his mommy

I feel like the last few days have been tough emotionally for me. I've just been sad more often, and  worried about the unknown. Yes, I know this is normal, but I  wish I didn't have to feel like this.
Lately the only thing that is making me smile is the "sparkle" I try to find, and Logan.
Sometimes the best medicine is right in front of my eyes. Logan is my world, and I have to give him all I have left in my heart each day, which isn't easy. He makes me smile, he makes me laugh, his personality is exploding, and I know Sydney is with him.
I wish life could go back to the way it used to be; being a twin mom. Unfortunately, that's not how the story unfolds. I'm here as Logans mommy and will do all I can to protect, love, and do the best I can for him. It's so scary to not know the "unknown" as a mother, but I'm trying so hard to just take one day a time. When I'm feeling down, and I can't go anymore, I just look at Logan, and he makes me happy. 
"Mama...I love you" is probably the best thing I need when I'm sad. He's such an amazing strong little boy, who loves his mommy so much, and these words are often what keeps me going each day. 








No comments:

Post a Comment