Thursday, August 13, 2015

Keep Shining and Sparkle On

There are times when I get overwhelmed and often have to stop, take a deep breath, and then can continue on. I have so much hope, so much passion, and enjoy more than anything to share our story, and the "sparkle" that is being spread.
The experiences you have in life are often never really explained. For me I've realized that there are days that are going to be harder then others, and times that I'm just going to want to breakdown and cry. As I continue on each day I must remember to stay focused, shine, and continue on my mission. The mission to spread that sparkle far and wide, and to never let anyone forget or dull my "sparkle". It sure isnt easy, but I know Sydney would be so proud of her mama. Miss you baby girl. Keep on shining!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment