Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sparkling through at 5months

There's something about the "19th" of every month that is the hardest. The day that our beautiful baby girl was taken away from us so unexpectedly. Every day is always hard, but as we hit each month the pain sometimes rises more than usual. 
I try to mask the pain on the hardest days, and enjoy the moments that are being created. Yesterday morning we took a picture in front of a beautiful background. As we smiled I didn't notice till later the one cloud that made its appearance in the picture. Out of a clear blue sky day there was that one cloud that was there. Maybe it was Sydneys way of letting us know she's always with us, and especially there on the toughest days.
As the evening came to a close I couldn't help but feel sad. Boy do I miss her more than anything, and wish I could have her back. All I can do is just remember all the times we had together, and really find that sparkle. I know that Sydney is with Logan and that really helps me.
Each day that passes by doesn't get easier; however, we try to do our best. I hide the pain, and push through each day, as we remember. 5 months down, and a life time to go. We will always remember, and spread that sparkle. That's what Sydney would want. She would want us to be happy, continue to make memories, and always "remember" as we take one day at a time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment