Sunday, August 23, 2015

I wish the summer would never end


Summer 2015 has finally come to an end, and what a summer it was!! So many pictures were taken, and so many memories were made. Even though the summer isn't officially over for a few weeks it's over for me, because I'm  going back to work. 
To think about how far I've come since the beginning of the summer is pretty amazing. I sure have had my ups and downs, and definitely have spread that sparkle far and wide. 
It hasn't been easy, but I've made it through one step at a time. #Summertoremember2015 has definitely been filled with many amazing things. We traveled a little, beached it up a lot, ate lots of good food/icecream, and spent time with AMAZING friends, and friends that are family. 
I am very sad to see this summer go, but know that the memories will last forever. I'll look forward to the weekends and vacations with my little man. I know he will be in good hands at daycare. The next few weeks are probably going to be a little hard, as I will always think of Sydney. I know she would be so proud of me, and is definitely going to be watching over us. 
As I packed my bag for school I couldnt help, but get a little sad. I know I'll be  and I'll get through it. I've come a long way this far, and I will continue to get stronger. Can't wait for many adventures this fall, and for all the fun that comes ahead for the sparkle!
It's back to reality and back to a profession that I love! See ya later summer it's been a blast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment