Saturday, April 30, 2016

20 weeks down 20 more to go

20 weeks pregnant, which means I'm half way there to meet the new little one. A lot has changed since giving birth to Sydney and Logan I often have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I'm having another kid. I ended up finding some pictures of when I was pregnant with the twins and compared it  to this time. I'm probably about the same size, but only carrying one this time. I'll just go with the fact that it might be all the sweets I've been indulging in, but what better time then when you're pregnant. 
Lately I have so many mixed emotions that Sydney isn't here. Some days it's easier then others. I just get so sad she's not here. I know Logan is so excited about the new baby, and continues to say, "baby Maddox is in his belly." When I'm hungry Logan's hungry, it's pretty funny and sweet. No matter which way you look at it there's highs and lows emotionally. I have another 20 weeks to mentally prepare myself for a new little one. It's definitely going to be an emotional rollercoaster, but that's only natural given the fact that Sydney isn't here every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment