Friday, April 22, 2016

Bye bye April Vacation

Well 5 days of vacation definitely went by way too fast. Is it too early to count down the days until summer vacation? Just about 2 months away, which can't come soon enough. The weather was great this week, and we had a simple but relaxing week. We had a chance to catch up with some friends, and just spend time in the yard. My mind has a been a little busy lately with Logan, keeping the baby in my belly healthy, and planning for Sydney's big event. I never really stop, and I think that's part of my problem. Rest isn't an option at times for me. I'm always pushing forward, and doing my best to tackle each day. With a constant weight on your heart it's not easy. This week I've had a chance to reflect, and enjoy the family time that often puts a bandaid on the mending wound on my heart. Even though I'll be back at school next week my hope is that the nice weather will continue,and the next few months will go by quickly, so l can enjoy more family, friends, and the nice weather again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment