Friday, April 8, 2016

The pain of a grieving mommy

I struggled with writing something yesterday, but then I found a picture that made me realize the pain I go through every single day. There are days when I feel that grieving isn't so bad, days when I feel like I don't have to grieve anymore and it will go away, or days when reality hits, and I realize that it's going to be forever. I found this quote that pretty much sums up my daily life as a grieving mother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Often people say "you have to experience it yourself to understand", and in most cases I tend to disagree. I feel that one can understand something without personally going through it. However there is one situation you have to have gone through personally to truly understand, and that is baby loss. Until you have risen on that plane ride of joy, and are then pushed out without any preparation and definitely without a parachute, you can not possibly fathom or grasp the feelings a person experiences when the child they have created has died.- Zoe Clark-Coates/ Sayingoodbye.org
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The words are simply stated for me and express the deepest most raw emotions
that I have daily. It's so not easy, and I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment