Saturday, April 16, 2016

Ne-Ne was busy visiting her Brotha

Logan had his first day of soccer today. On the way to the field Logan asked to go see "Ne-Ne." He wanted to tell her that he was going to soccer and asked, "Ne-Ne can you come play too?" As I swallowed the lump in my throat I said, "Lo-Lo you know Ne-Ne is in the sky, but I bet you she is right with you today." 
The coach asked all the kids to introduce themselves. There was a little girl sitting next to Logan with all pink on. They asked her to say her name and she said, "Sydney". I thought to myself, well that's a sign. I ended up talking to the mom a little during practice and told her a little about Sydney. Logan had a blast at soccer, and can't wait to go again next week.
On the way home from My Gym, which was the second stop of the day,  Logan said, "mama say hi to Ne-Ne". I asked him where she was? His response, "right next to me mama". As I always do I tried to get more information. I said, "hold her hand", and not even two seconds later his hand was on the side of the car seat clenched. I gasped, but then I asked one more question. "Logan what was she was wearing?" A Sydney bow, her tutu, and a white shirt, he said. Now I don't know if this makes a difference, but the last outfit I put Sydney in was a white shirt, pink tutu, a pink bow, and silver shoes. Could that really have been Sydney that was with him? I believe yes! She was with Logan all day today, which made my heart so happy. I love the little signs she shows, and how she tries to connect with her brother. 


No comments:

Post a Comment