Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Insomnia and Anxiety

Yesterday night insomnia and anxiety got the best of me. From 1:30am-3:30am I was wide awake, my eyes were full of tears, and my anxiety was running sky high. I was so sad that Shane was still not himself, very upset with the unknown, and couldn't get the gears to stop turning. I had the same feelings for weeks after Sydney had passed away. I would wake up and cry very often uncontrollably. 
5:30am came really quick and this mama was extremely exhausted. I was emotionally and physically done and it wasn't even 6:00 in the morning yet. I remember talking out loud to my Sydney pic during the am ride to school and just asking, "will things get any better?" I survived the day with limited sleep and rest. Time to go to bed early, kiss the sparkle good night to the sky, and hoping for a better day ahead. I'm hoping the insomnia doesn't come back, and I can sleep. Fingers crossed because this mama needs her beauty rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment