Wednesday, April 20, 2016

3 going on 6

Sometimes I forget that Logan is just 3 years old and not 6. He often acts so much older than he is, and that makes it tough to discipline at times. Whenever Logan might be "acting 3" I often am puzzled as to why he is behaving like that. Oh yeah, it's because he's still a kid! I wonder at times what life would be like if Sydney was here with us. Would she be much more mature for her age like Logan , or would her diva style attitude make her momma want to lose her mind. We might say sometimes, "we're going to lose our mind" or "why won't they listen". Kids will often test our limits, which we all know as parents; however, I try so hard to watch my patience, because life is too short for me. I couldn't imagine going through another tradgedy again, which often makes parenting very difficult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment