Sunday, April 10, 2016

My hubby is my rock


Everyone has "a rock" in their life, or someone they can just rely on to get them by. I have such an amazing support system, but "my rock" is my husband Shane. "Till death do us part", I remember repeating to Shane the day we said, "I do!" When we said our vows I never thought we would be where we are today. I know we're so lucky to be healthy, but with the loss of Sydney it really hits me hard. 
Even on my hardest days I can count on my hubby, and when he's under the weather it really throws me for a loop. I've always been the stronger one in the relationship, but when it comes to seeing Shane upset I some how start to feel defeated. It's only normal for someone like myself to breakdown and cry for numerous reasons. People often say to me"it will get better" or, "you will be fine". 
I know that's the case, because we've come this far; however, the pain still lies within. I guess all I can do is keep on going, go over the bump really slow, and take it one day at a time. Thanks again to my hubby who makes me laugh a little louder, smile more often, and who holds it all in place when something bad comes our way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment