Sunday, April 17, 2016

"Ne-Ne twinkles every where mama"

Logans has been talking about Ne-Ne a lot lately. It makes my heart so happy, but also sad. I love to share all the things that Logan says about his sister, because I think it's so special. Yesterday we went to go see Sydney's area before heading out to two birthday parties. When we were leaving, Logan said, "Ne-Ne is like a butterfly mama. She's twinkling everywhere!" I'm sorry, but how does he know to say something like that. I said to Logan, "Yes hunny she sure is. She's in all the sparkles that you see every day." As we drove away I just smiled in the rear view mirror, and thought about how lucky I am to have such an amazing little boy who makes me so happy each day, but also feel so sad because my baby girl is no longer here with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment