Saturday, April 9, 2016

Friends that are family mean the most

Coming from a small family, I have learned to adapt and make the best of it. Even though I am the only child I find that my best friends are like my sisters, and would do anything to help me and my family when needed. I've talked about my core group of friends a few times, but sometimes a little shout-out is helpful to let them know how much we care. 
Thank you to my friends who are more than friends but are like my sisters and family. Logan loved spending time with Auntie D, Auntie Jew-Jew, Auntie Krissy and Uncle Stephen today. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to spend some quality time with LoLo. He loves each and every one of you. Thanks for being a part of our lives, part of our family, and always spreading the Sparkle wherever you may go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment