Monday, April 11, 2016

Being kind to myself

My usual routine is to get up every day, put a smile on my face, come home, laugh and love a lot with my family, and then go to sleep. Some days are harder than others, and I need to realize that it's ok to let myself go, and feel my worst. The last few days have been an emotional rollercoaster where I found myself in a tizzy and couldn't get out of my own way. I have learned again to breathe, look on the bright side, hold my head up high, and continue on my path, which is not easy. 
I will try to do my best, go on with my routine, and be kind to myself. Life is definitely not easy for us, but we're trying to take it one day at a time. I'm so lucky that I have an amazing little boy, one little one on the way, the sparkle in the sky,  friends that are family, and a husband who is always by my side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment