Sunday, May 1, 2016

It's hard every day

No matter what month it is I find myself lately having a hard time with Sydney's loss. I've come so far, but honestly have felt a few set backs lately. All I can think of is Sydney throughout my day, which isn't abnormal but it just puts a damper on every day life. I know nothing can bring her back, but the constant combination of heartache and hormones is unreal. There's nothing I can do, and no matter what anyone says it doesn't make it better. I'm just really scared to see what life brings us when Maddox gets here. Next month I'll be tackling the nursery, which used to be Sydney and Logan's room. This is going to be a heartache I just know it. So many memories to put away, and new ones to begin. I thought it would be easier since her one year mark, but I'm pretty sure it feels just the same as the day she was taken away from us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment