Monday, April 25, 2016

Mondays are always hard


It is never easy to come back from vacation after a week of relaxing, and spending time with my family and friends. There's nothing like a staycation to make for an amazing week. 
Back to work on a Monday is difficult especially when the sun isn't even up in the morning. Is it bad that I've started a countdown? It's less than 8 weeks until summer vacation, but who's counting. When your in the home stretch it can either feel like forever or fly by. This mama is extremely busy as usual, so I'm hoping it flies by. It's crunch time for Sydney's Tutu Run and SparkleFest, there is so much to do to throw off a successful event. I'm thankful everyday I have such amazing friends, family, and board to help me along the way. 
May is right around the corner and I'm gearing up. Time to breathe, push through, and welcome the nice weather.  The last day of school, is right around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment