Friday, April 8, 2016

Such a good boy

As a mom who had the "best of both worlds"- a boy and a girl,  I never thought I would have to focus on just a singleton, but that is the case now that Sydney is gone. It's hard at times, because I know what it was like to have a girl and that was taken away too soon . Although Sydney is not here I can honestly say that the bond Logan and I have with each other is something so special. I knew the mother/son bond was going to be special, but recently I can only envision how much his love for his mama will grow. Yesterday Logan was so sweet. He went into the grass and picked two dandilion flowers for me. "Here mama these are for you. I love you". This kid melts my heart daily. I try to invision what Sydney would be like if she was here, and the thought gets messed up in my head. I bet she would have picked me a flower too, but would have had her sassy and spunky attitude when delivering it. 
I hope more than anything that baby Craven is as loving, caring, and so sweet as his big brother. Logan has a lot to teach his little brother, and I know he will love every minute of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment