Saturday, April 23, 2016

Family Snuggles

I have no shame in admitting that my Saturday night consisted of pajamas at 5:00pm, pizza, snuggles, and a movie with my little family. I remember the days when I could actually stay up past 9:00pm, would enjoy going out with friends or on date night with the hubby. Boy have things really changed, and to be honest I'm totally ok with it. There's nothing better then getting a hug from your child saying "family snuggles" as we all get together to take a picture. Our Saturday nights will be changing soon enough as we welcome a new little one into this world. I can't wait to add a new baby to the bunch, while doing all I can to remember and think of Sydney constantly. As we snuggled on the couch last tonight and I looked at her picture on the wall I felt a little sad. "Wishing Sydney was here" is an understatement. I'd do anything to bring her back; however last night I focused on extra snuggles, family time, and the sparkle shining down from above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment