Monday, April 18, 2016

Seeing Logan's little brother

Today we got to see my little love that has been growing in my belly for 18 weeks. I always love to have ultrasounds done so I can see the baby grow, and make sure he's doing alright. Everyone knows me at the ultrasound place, and talks about Sydney every time I come in. It makes me happy that people remember Sydney, but again sad that she's not here. Choosing a name was kind of easy this time. We knew right away that we wanted the middle name after Sydney using the first letter to remember her. Samuel stuck with us from the beginning, but it was time to go with a first name. I wanted Bryce, but Shane was very adamant about Maddox. After thinking about it for a few weeks I began to love the name. Maddox, or Maddy we will call him. "The Lo-Mad brothers", Shane said. Short for "LoLo" and "Maddox". This little boy will be loved by so many. Bringing another child into this world won't be easy; however, it helps knowing that Logan is going to be a great big brother. Logan and baby Maddox both make my heart happy, and knowing that Sydney is with us every day makes it a little easier as we go through this process again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment