Thursday, April 28, 2016

Life would be better if you were here

The "28th" of the month always holds a special place in my heart, because it's the day the twins were born. I was so excited to remember the 28th of every month that I even would put a reminder in my iPhone calendar to alert me. It wasn't until yesterday that I realized that I should probably delete this from my calendar. Timehop reminded me about their one month picture which was taken exactly three years ago yesterday. It sure does sting and doesn't feel good at all. Life is not the same without my baby girl as I'm reminded every day that she's not here. Life stinks without her as I know she would be enjoying life with Logan, and would be unbelievably excited for baby Maddox to arrive. I'm sure in her typical Sydney fashion she will make her sparkle shine with the new baby, however, life would be so much better if she was just physically here in person

No comments:

Post a Comment