Monday, April 4, 2016

I'm a grieving pregnant mommy

I really wish people could look inside my mind, and physically see the emotions that swirl around each day in my head. What seems to be bothering me the most lately is managing my hormones with the constant grieving of Sydney every day. Welcoming a baby into this world again will be truly amazing; however I am always wishing I could have my baby girl back to be part of this next chapter of our lives. 
This constant mind rollercoaster is very exhausting mentally and physically. I'm working so hard on myself to be the best I can be, but unfortunately there are days when my emotions get the best of me. I'm a grieving pregnant mommy. It sounds exhausting just saying it! Being truthful helps, and letting it out is even better. I take the good with the bad, and carry on each day!


No comments:

Post a Comment