Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Mama your beautiful

As I head into week 20 of being pregnant I'm starting to feel more tired, look bigger everywhere, and just feel not myself. I feel just "blah". I know being pregnant is a beautiful thing, but right about now I don't feel the beauty. As I looked into the mirror last night and tried to fix the road map on my face, Logan came in. He said, "mama what are you doing"? My response, "mama is trying to fix her face that Maddox is destroying". As I stood in the mirror a little longer my LoLo said to me, "mama your just beautiful". I guess you can always count on your kids to make you feel better. LoLo will love me no matter what, and sees past the imperfections that I see every day. Thank you LoLo for making mama remember that it's not about the little imperfections that I have. What's important is that you will always love me, and be my little boy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment