Sunday, April 3, 2016

Mamas having a baby

I've made it to 16 weeks, and people have asked if Logan is excited about being a big brother and the answer is, "yes". To be honest he's very excited, and tells everyone he knows that he's going to have a baby brother. He also mentions, "he has a baby sister". We talk a lot about "Ne-Ne" all the time, and how Shane and I reference her as "our baby girl". It makes me so happy that Logan talks about Sydney all the time. He also says, "that he has a baby in his belly too. One just like his mama". This makes me smile. I can't wait for Logan to have a special bond with his little brother just like he did with his sister. One day Logan will explain to the new baby how special their sister is, and all about the sparkle. I know Logan will do such a great job, because he loves is "Ne-Ne" so much!!!
        *see the baby in my belly mama*




No comments:

Post a Comment