Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Baby practice with my god daughter

After 9 months I can honestly say that my goddaughter didn't cry for me yesterday! I was so excited to spend some time with her, watch her, and of course have some help from Logan. He loves Kinsley so much, and loves to help out and take care of her. It's a glimpse into the future when baby Maddox arrives.
Being a "fairy god mommy" is a very special honor that I hold so dearly. It's not easy at times, because I often see Sydney in Kinsley. Maybe it's the cheeks, or the constant piggies and tutus she wears that brings back memories to me. Whatever it is, I'm doing my best to be the best auntie and fairy god mommy I can be to her. 
Yesterday while watching Kinsley and Logan, and being pregnant I got a glimpse into my life 5 months from now. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tired, because I sure was, but it was good practice. 
Yesterday was a good day filled with lots of love, friends that are family, and memories made. I'm enjoying school vacation, and all the relaxation and family time that comes with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment