Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Grab your tutu and let's have fun


I never realized until recently that I have many jobs. I am a mother, wife, friend, educator, and President of an amazing non-profit organization that I hold so dearly in my life. 
I could never be where I am today without my amazing board who helps me every day with all the details needed to uphold a successful non-profit. 
Since Sydney has been gone I've wanted nothing more than to have everyone remember her. My dreams have come true with every picture I see with sparkles, something pink, or a tutu. The year mark might have came already, but it's my job to keep the sparkle going. 
On June 18, 2016, Sydney Craven Memorial Fund will be hosting the "first annual tutu run and sparklefest." Grab your tutu, pink, sparkles, and come attend an amazing event where the sparkle will be remembered. You DO NOT need to be a runner at all. Spread the word that you can walk, stroll, skip, or even hop through the 5k. The object is to have fun and remember. Following the race we will have "sparklefest." This is a family fun event with more sparkles and fun for the whole family. 
I can't wait to see all the families out there to remember and support an amazing cause. ALL PROCEEDS will go towards scholarships for children ages newborn-12 years old in the Bridgewater communities. These scholarships will give children a chance  to build their inner self-esteem, and a chance to participate in local activities around the community. To register for the race please go to: 
http://sydneycraventuturun.racewire.com 
Pulling this off 1 year after we started her organization is pretty amazing I think. I know Sydney would be so happy and proud to see how much her mommy is doing. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of my baby girl, and I will continue to do so always and forever. 







No comments:

Post a Comment