Saturday, January 30, 2016

Missing our sparkling flower girl

Sometimes it's the smallest thing that makes my heart hurt so bad. Yesterday was filled with mixed emotions. We were going to pick out bridesmaid dresses, and look at flower girl dresses for Stephanie ("auntie Jew Jews"wedding). Logan is one of the ring bearers and I'm the maid of honor. The only thing missing is Sydney. I remember being so happy to have twins, and how "one day Stephanie would get married and she would have her little ringbearer and flower girl." 10 months later Stephanie's getting married, and Sydney isn't here.
Please don't get me wrong, her flower girl is just the cutest thing, and actually reminds me of Sydney, but it's just hard.
What makes me so happy is Stephanie is going to do some extra special touches for her niece; the sparkle above. I couldn't have asked more from one of my best friends/sister. I know that you missed Sydney as much as I did today. She was there, and was watching over us. Even the flower girl had her "sparkle shoes" on. It wasn't easy, but as Stephanie's MOH and bestie I promise to do my best. Thank you for all you do everyday and always "Auntie Jew Jew" we all love you very much. Sydney might not physically be here, but I know she's with us everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment