Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The 10 month heartache

 10 months feels so long; yet it seems like yesterday Sydney was still here. I find myself having a hard time lately, and breaking down more silently. It hurts so bad that she's not here, and honestly she should be. We've come so far in the last 10 months. We have remembered, shined, and sparkled on for our baby girl. 
I knew right from the moment I woke up yesterday that my day would be hard. I'll be honest I had a mini breakdown. My emotions were so high that I finally blew. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone, nor wish the heartache we deal with every day. If I could bring her back I would , and life would be complete again. For now we continue to deal with the constant heartache, take one step forward, and hope she's proud of us. We miss you more and more each day baby girl, and hope you know how much sparkle we spread daily for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment