Monday, January 4, 2016

We all lose our temper at times

There comes a time in every parents life when they start to lose their temper, and have to step away for a moment before you blow. I'm going to be honest at times  my patience seems to blow, but I'm only human. I do get so down on myself after I'm ready to lose my temper on something so little, because all Logan wants is my attention. It's so hard, because I feel bad on myself that Sydney isn't here, and remember how I would often lose my patience, and now she's gone. I would do anything to have her back...anything!
Life isn't the same without Sydney, and I try to do my best at times to be the best mother I can be for Logan. Today's blog is about being honest, apologizing for raising my voice, snuggling my little love a little tighter, and just giving him that extra attention that he might need. Being a mom is one of the hardest jobs ever, and at times even the best moms might lose their patience. There only little once, and we know how quickly life can change in a second. 

1 comment:

  1. wow what an example you have share great article its really amazing.
    graphics designing services

    ReplyDelete