Sunday, January 3, 2016

Vacation is over...back to work

Christmas break is now officially over and it's time to go back to work after a nice relaxing vacation. I really needed this mental break where I could just rest, relax, and spend time with my friends and family. Going back to work is not going to be easy for a number of reasons. I'll miss Logan, and will be constantly thinking of Sydney everyday. No one said it was easy going back to work since Sydney passed away, but I've done the best I can. 
I think the hardest part is knowing that Sydney's anniversary is coming up real soon. On the 19th of this month we will be at 10 months. I've already been trying to brace myself for the month of March as there's no days off, and i know how tough it's going to be. I'll be counting down till the next holiday off, and of course February vacation where we will be in Disney. 
It's going to be hard either way, but I'll do my best to take one day at a time. Everyday I say the same thing, "I miss her so much and want her to be here." 
I'll be looking for a Sydney Sign lately, because her mama's going to need one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment