Friday, January 1, 2016

A New Year to Sparkle!

The last few days have been all about saying goodbye to 2015, and welcoming in 2016. These last few days have been spent reflecting, spending time with friends that are family, resting, and trying to clear my head before I go back to school next week. Yesterday I thought long and hard about my New Years resolution. I have a need to sparkle more, shine bright, continue to share my feelings and blog, cherish the little things that mean the most, and continue to make Sydney Craven Memorial Fund the best it can be.
It's so hard to get wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays, that I've made it a priority to focus on what really matters...family.
This year I will try to better myself physically, and emotionally. Just because we're in a new year doesn't mean I'll forget. New year, New me, same personality. I feel like I got this. It's going to take time, but I'm off to a great start. Here's to a new 2016 where life gets turned around, we smile more, spread the sparkle, remember,
and ALWAYS SPARKLE ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment