Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The sparkle in my snowflake


When I woke up yesterday morning Logan was so excited to put his boots on, and jump in the snow. Unfortunately it wasn't a long time, because he had to go to daycare. 
I ended up staring at Sydney's Garden for a minute as the snow reflected off the plants that are still there, the Minnie Mouse, and her sign. Wow has her garden changed. 
I'm not sad that it snowed, just sad that her area is covered now. As I drove away all I could think of was how the snow just sparkled all around. Each snowflake was different, and shined so brightly.
Same thing happened when I went to the cemetery. Her area was blanketed by snow. It looked pretty, but was sad to see everything covered.
I want to rush through the winter months, and sparkle into the spring. 
Snow this year has a different meaning to me this year. I think I'll just watch each snowflake sparkle, and always REMEMBER like I ALWAYS do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment