Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The strength from the sparkle

"How are you?" Is something that most people get asked daily. For me that question often is a double edge sword. I'm doing alright. I'm breathing every day, have a beautiful little family, a job, a house, and amazing friends that care about us. Although I say, "I'm doing alright" I have to question that at times. I'm doing well enough to get up everyday, and function even though the heartache stays there. Someone asked me today, "how I was" after not seeing that person for a while. I told him, " I'm doing the best I can". His response, "you are one strong person." 
I believe it's the strength I get from Sydney and all the sparkle that follows her each day. She's watching us I know she is. She's my little guardian angel that is spreading her sparkle far and wide. I say it every day, and I will always say, " I miss her and want her here". For now I will work on the strength I need to get through the next couple of months. It won't be easy, but all I can do is try. We do all we can to remember the twinbond, and Sydney's sparkle everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment