Saturday, January 9, 2016

Practicing Patience

Patience is something that I wasn't born with, that's for sure. I'm always looking to find a way to make something happen a little easier, and of course sooner. Sometimes this catches up with me. What I've learned from the past is that I shouldn't rush things, cherish what I have, and that everything will work out. 
Since Sydney has been gone I've been trying my hardest to work on my patience. It's hard...very hard. I often find myself questioning things that I wanted to figure out. Of course at times it doesnt always work as I planned. Sometimes I believe this is from "Syd". In her little way she is probably telling her mama to relax, be patient, and just breathe. Even though Syd is not here she often finds a way to let her mama know she's with her.
I believe, and will always believe that things will eventually work out over 
time. One day at a time as I practice patience.






No comments:

Post a Comment